Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cool new format!

Check out our HIGHTECH new format! There are now separate pages for our photos and the map of where we've been, and also an ambiguous third page. We have hours until our bus leaves for Valparaíso, okay- don't hate on the nerdy. I'm just killing some time here.

Anyways, I'm thinking of making it a list of good things to give me when I come home (for example, Anna Karenina, a new headlamp that blinks, a foot massage) -- but god forbid I be too forward. Guffaw.

SUGGEST THINGS TO ME or I will inundate you with ¨Stuff I Want/Cosas que Necesitas Darme¨- and yes, Spanish translations of phrases will include subliminal messages making you more amenable to gifting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for the Map link! Now I'll finally know what you're talking about ;) haha

    ReplyDelete