Thursday, July 15, 2010

Huanchaco, Peru, and, How to Post a Comment

We spent the last few days relaxing at the beach in Huanchaco, Peru, just north of Trujillo. We didn't really do much (read some books- right now I'm reading Guns, Germs, and Steel, which is one of the best books I've ever read and I can't believe I'm only getting to it now). We also had a lot of fun with some Irish people, who are a fantastic lot, and make up great Kings rules and laughed at my bad jokes. OH and now I know the best card trick ever. I'll show everyone when I get home (yeah, I know how much you'll look forward to it)!

Actually that was about a week ago, we just got back from our Santa Cruz trek, which I'll tell you about in a forthcoming post.

so anyways (apparently there was some confusion):

To look at photos: Click on the photo, it will usually take you to the photo website. Or click on the The Photos tab at the top of the site, and follow the links therein to see the photos.

To Comment on a Post:

1. Go to desired post.
2. Click on ¨Comment on post¨ or ¨3 Comments¨or whatever it says involving comments.
3. Write your comment in the box.
4. Select who you want to comment as-
if you have a google account, sign in if you want.
Click on Name/URL if you want to enter your name and/or website, click continue.
Or select anonymous if neither of those other options are working, and sign your name at the bottom of your comment. Or don't sign it, if you want to creep us out.
5. Preview your comment should you wish it.
6. Click Post Comment, and you're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment