So our plans to do the Santa Cruz valley trek in Huaraz, Peru have been temporarily postponed due to bad weather and my continually bad stomach. My daily luncheons of ice cream sandwiches and choco-tacos have also been postponed (these could possibly be the cause of the bad stomach).
But good news, we're going to the beach! Yay!!!
Countdown until our return has begun (don't act like you guys aren't already counting):